What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- black textile lining
- a main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- two card slots
- embossed logo
- black, grained synthetic leather with grey logo print
- a silver-colored zipper
- two handles made of cognac-colored leather (approx. 57 cm)
- an open pocket on the front
- silver-colored logo plate made of metal on the front
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.