MCM Neo Milla Canvas Tote Medium Exotic Yellow
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of orange microfibre
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered compartment with magnetic closure
- a cognac-colored open pocket with black logo print
- yellow, grained cow leather and beige/yellow striped canvas
- two flaps with magnetic closures
- two handles (approx. 37 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of leather (approx. 90-100 cm)
- removable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- silver-colored embossed logo on the front
- silver-colored stud appliqués
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
- four metal feet
The mannequin measueres 178 cm and wears EU size 32.