Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- four card slots
- logo plate made of metal
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- flap with logo plug-in closure
- a removable shoulder strap made of gold-colored chain links (approx. 125 cm)
- one open pocket under the flap
- one open pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.