What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile and silver-colored, smooth leather
- one main compartment
- one zip-pocket
- four card slots
- metal logo plate
- silver-colored, grained leather with black logo print
- flap with engraved plug-closure
- one detachable, silver-colored shoulder chain (approx. 118 cm)
- one open pocket on the back
- one open pocket under the flap
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.