What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one open pocket made of leather
- logo plate made of metal
- rosegold-colored synthetic leather with black logo pattern
- insets made of powder-colored leather
- rosegold-colored zipper
- one detachable shoulder chain made of rosegold-colored metal (approx. 47 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of leather (approx. 116-134 cm)
- rosegold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.