Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile and eggshell-colored leather
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- metal logo plate
- eggshell-colored, grained leather
- flap with metal logo plug closure
- one detachable, silver-colored shoulder chain (approx. 130 cm)
- one open pocket underneath the flap
- one open pocket on the back
- nude-colored piping
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.