What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- logoplate made of metal
- red, grained leather
- flap with silver-colored plug closure
- an additional open pocket under the flap
- a detachable shoulder strap made of silver-colored chain links (approx. 120 cm)
- a open pocket on the back
- logo engraving on the closure
- silver-colored details made of metal
The model measures 170 cm and wears EU size 36.