MCM Millie Park Avenue Crossbody Small Latte Beige
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige microvelours
- one main compartment
- logoplate made of metal
- light beige-colored, grained leather
- flap with silver-colored plug closure
- a detachable shoulder strap made of silver-colored chain links (about 120 cm)
- a zippered compartment under the flap
- a open pocket under the flap
- a open pocket on the back
- logo engraving on the closure
- silver-colored details made of metal
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.