Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige microvelours
- one main compartment
- logoplate made of metal
- black, grained leather
- flap with plug closure
- a detachable shoulder strap made of silver-colored chain links (about 125 cm)
- a zippered compartment under the flap
- an open pocket under the flap
- an open pocket on the back
- logoengraving on the closure
- silver-colored details made of metal, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.