What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one card slot
- logo plate made of metal
- black leather with embossed logo pattern
- flap with silver-colored plug closure in logo shape
- a detachable shoulder strap made of silver-colored chain links (approx. 120 cm)
- an open pocket under the flap
- an open pocket on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.