MCM Millie Medium Top Zip Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one open pocket made of leather
- logo plate made of metal
- cognac-colored, synthetic leather with black logo print
- gold-colored zipper
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 115-133 cm)
- one detachable shoulder chain (approx. 47 cm)
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.