What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of cognac-colored suede
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered pocket
- two large open pockets
- additional, cognac-colored open pocket with black logo printing
- black, grained leather
- two way flap with magnetic closures
- two handles (approx. 36 cm)
- detachable shoulder strap made of leather (approx. 121-135 cm)
- a detachable logo pendant made of snake leather with metal mirror
- four metal feet
- logo embossing on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.