Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one big main compartment
- one zip-pocket
- two open pockets
- two card slots made of red, smooth leather
- leather logo plate
- cognac-colored and white, grained, synthetic leather with black logo print and red, smooth leather
- silver-colored zipper
- two handles made of cognac-colored, smooth leather (approx. 56 cm)
- metal logo plate on the front
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.