MCM Leo Combo Clutch Large Viva Red
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- two main compartments
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- metal logo plate
- grained, cognac-colored leatherette with black logo pattern
- flap with plug closure
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of chain links and leather (approx. 60-70 cm)
- details made of suede, smooth leather and pony hair on the front
- metal stud details
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.