What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of leather
- cognac-colored, grained synthetic leather with black logo print
- gold-colored zipper with leather ribbons
- a detachable handle made of leather (approx. 46 cm)
- details made of cognac-colored leather
- an open pocket with magnetic closure on the back
- logo plate made of metal on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.