What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige cotton
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- logo plate made of leather
- cognac-colored grained synthetic leather with black logo print
- trimmings made of cognac-colored smooth leather
- gold-colored zipper with leather ribbons and gold-colored metal details
- a handle made of leather (approx. 38 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 110-126 cm)
- logo plate made of metal on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.