Top 20 Designers
MCM Klara Monogrammed Leather Hobo Medium Urban Taupe
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- a main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- two pockets
- gold-colored metal logo plate
- taupe leather with logo embossing
- attached pocket with push button on the back
- a detachable handle (approx. 41 cm)
- removable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 82-107 cm)
- silver-colored zipper
- silver-colored metal elements, partly engraved
The mannequin is 178 cm tall and wears EU size 32.