Top 20 Designers
MCM Klara Monogrammed Leather Hobo Large Urban Taupe
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- a zip-pocket
- two pockets
- a silver-colored logoplate
- taupe-colored leather with embossed logo pattern
- silver-colored zipper
- a detachable handle (approx. 44 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad (approx. 82-105 cm)
- a pocket with magnetic closure at the back
- silver-colored metal details
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.