What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of rose textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- metal logo plate
- rose, grained leather with logo embossing
- gold-colored zipper with leather ribbons
- detachable handle with embossed logo (approx. 43 cm)
- one pocket with push button on the back
- pink piping
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 170 cm and wears EU size 36.