What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- logo plate made of silver-colored metal
- black, fine grained leather with embossed logo pattern
- silver-colored zipper with beige leather drawstrings
- a detachable handle made of leather (approx. 43 cm)
- an open pocket with magnetic closure on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.