MCM Ilse Canvas EW Shopper Medium Exotic Yellow
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of sandy-colored canvas
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket made of yellow leather
- an open pocket
- silver-colored logo plate made of metal
- orange/beige striped canvas
- two handles with red, pyramid-shaped trimmings made of leather (approx. 53 cm)
- silver-colored metal studs
- silver-colored logo print on the front
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.