What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered compartment
- one zip-pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate
- cognac-colored, grained leather with logo print
- plug closure with engraved logo
- two handles (approx. 34 cm)
- a detachable shoulder strap with shoulder supports (approx. 119-133 cm)
- a detachable logo pendant
- five feet
- gold-colored details made of metal, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.