What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige canvas
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- logo plate
- cognac-colored, coated canvas with black Visetos print
- drawstring closure
- magnetic closure
- a detachable handle (approx. 51 cm)
- an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap made of textile with logo weaving (approx. 80-135 cm)
- gold-colored metal logo plate on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
- four gold-colored metal feet
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.