What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of leather
- black, grained, synthetic leather with dark-grey logo pattern
- magnetic closure
- drawstring closure
- one detachable handle made of black leather (approx. 53 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of black textile with logo pattern (ca. 35-130 cm)
- logo plate made of metal
- five metal feet
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.