What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- black, grained synthetic leather with dark grey logo print
- trimmings made of black, smooth leather
- flap with turn lock closure
- one detachable handle with embossed logo (approx. 48 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable textile shoulder strap with woven logo (approx. 105-125 cm)
- one pocket with push button closure on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.