What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige textile
- one zip-pocket
- one open pocket
- logo plate made of leather
- beige, grained, synthetic leather with logo print
- flap with plug-in closure
- one adjustable handle (approx. 48 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder chain (approx. 105-125 cm)
- one open pocket with press stud on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.