What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige cotton canvas
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- leather logo plate
- beige leather with embossed logo pattern
- flap with turn lock closure and engraved logo
- additional drawstring closure
- one short handle made of leather (approx. 18 cm)
- two detachable and adjustable shoulder straps made of leather (approx. 78-92 cm)
- an additional detachable and adjustable textile shoulder strap (approx. 60-120 cm)
- one open pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.