What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered pocket
- another zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- leather logo plate
- light grey leather with embossed logo pattern
- turn lock closure with engraved logo
- two handles (approx. 34 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad (approx. 100-121 cm)
- a detachable, lime-colored logo pendant
- five metal feet
- silver-colored details made of metal, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.