What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of lavender-colored textile
- two main compartments, separated by a zippered pocket
- one additional zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- grey leather, partly with embossed logo
- details made of grey and beige, smooth leather
- twist lock closure with engraved logo
- two handles (approx. 34 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad (approx. 119-133 cm)
- a detachable logo pendant with mirror
- five metal feet
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.