Top 20 Designers
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black cotton canvas
- one main comapartment
- one zippered pocket
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- black leather with embossed logo pattern
- flap with turn lock closure and engraved logo
- additional drawstring closure
- one handle made of leather (approx. 18 cm)
- two detachable and adjustable shoulder straps made of black and beige leather (approx. 74-106 cm)
- one pocket with push button closure on the back
- silver-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.