MCM Cubism Suede Crossbody Bag Mini Phantom Grey
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of silver-colored leather
- two main compartments
- logo plate made of leather
- dark-grey suede and black smooth leather
- two zippers
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of textile with woven logo pattern (approx. 60-139 cm)
- an open pocket on the back
- lateral metal bars
- leather strap with metal logo lettering and color gradient on the front
- logo plate made of metal on the back
- anthracite-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.