MCM Cubism Suede Crossbody Bag Mini Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of silver-colored leather
- two main compartments
- logo plate made of leather
- cognac-colored smooth leather and suede
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of textile and leather (approx. 60-139 cm)
- leather strap with logo lettering made of metal with colour gradient
- one open pocket on the back
- logo plate made of metal on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.