MCM Berlin Casete Tambourine Crossbody Bag Small Black
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black cotton canvas
- one main compartment
- an open pocket
- metal logo plate
- black, coated calf leather
- gold-colored zipper
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap made of red calf leather (approx. 123-139 cm)
- multi-colored record print with logo embossing on the front
- gold-colored stud detials on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.