What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of white/black checked textile
- one main compartment
- rosegold-colored leatherette with black logo printing
- two handles (approx. 27 cm) with stud details
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 117-137 cm)
- rosegold-colored zipper
- logo plate on the front
- two leather feet
- rosegold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.