What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of white and black checkered textile
- one main compartment
- black synthetic leather with grey logo print
- silver-colored zipper
- two handles (approx. 27 cm)
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 117-137 cm)
- silver-colored metal logo plate on the front
- silver-colored studs on the handles
- silver-colored metal elements, partly engraved
- two leather trimmings at the bag's bottom
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.