What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black and white patterned textile
- a spacious main compartment
- a detachable pochette (approx. 26 x 20 x 1 cm)
- champagne-gold-colored synthetic leather with black logo print
- two handles (approx. 65 cm)
- a rosegold-colored zipper
- rosegold-colored stud details
- rosegold-colored logo plate made of metal on the front
- two feet made of leather
- rosegold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.