What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of black textile
- one big main compartment
- one zip-pocket
- two open pockets
- two card slots made of black, smooth leather
- leather logo plate
- cognac-colored, grained, synthetic leather with black logo print
- gold-colored zipper
- two leather handles (approx. 57 cm)
- one open pocket on the front
- detachable logo pendant made of leather and metal
- metal logo plate on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.