MCM Anya Leopard Print Top Zip Shopper Medium Cognac
What our style experts say
MCM stands for Modern Creation München and was founded in 1976 in the Bavarian metropolis. With its timeless Heritage pattern, the label has created a look that remains as popular as ever. Fashionistas are scrambling to get their hands on the fresh interpretations of the classic handbags, which catch the eye with their shiny rivets and vivid colours.
- lining made of beige canvas
- one main compartment
- one detachable pochette made of synthetic leather in leo optics with zipper and shoulder strap (approx. 27 x 16.5 x 1 cm)
- cognac-colored synthetic leather with black logo print and gold-colored leo pattern
- gold-colored zipper
- two handles (approx. 54 cm)
- gold-colored stud details on the handles
- gold-colored logo plate made of metal on the front
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
- two feet made of synthetic leather
The mannequin measures 178 cm and wears EU size 32.