Top 20 Designers
Marina Hoermanseder Kasper Flowers Bucket Bag Creme
What our style experts say
The “Kasper Bag” is one of the most famous pieces of Marina Hoermanseder. The designer calls her bags “fetish couture” because she combines fetish elements with feminine details, for example flower applications and soft colours. All her handbags are extravagant and show real craftsmanship.
- lining made of beige fabric
- one main compartment
- gold-colored embossed logo
- rose-colored, smooth leather
- lavish beige-, light pink- and light purple-colored leather flower details
- drawstring closure
- adjustable, removable shoulder strap (approx. 105-115 cm)
- a detachable wrist strap, embellished with leather flowers (approx. 18 cm)
- lateral zipper
- gold-colored embossed logo on the back
- gold-colored metal details
The mannequin is 178cm tall and wears EU size 32.