Top 20 Designers
Marina Hoermanseder Kasper Flower Bucket Bag Lacquer Black
What our style experts say
The “Kasper Bag” is one of the most famous pieces of Marina Hoermanseder. The designer calls her bags “fetish couture” because she combines fetish elements with feminine details, for example flower applications and soft colours. All her handbags are extravagant and show real craftsmanship.
- lining made of black-colored fabric
- one main compartment
- gold-colored embossed logo
- black patent leather
- decorative flower details made of smooth leather, patent leather and glass beads
- drawstring closure
- adjustable, removable shoulder strap (approx. 105-115 cm)
- a detachable wrist strap, embellished with leather flowers (approx. 18 cm)
- lateral zipper
- gold-colored embossed logo on the back
- gold-colored metal details
The mannequin is 178cm tall and wears EU size 32.