- Lining made of pink suede
- one main subject
- Logoplate made of metal
- pink, grained leather and pale pink rough leather
- Flap with buckle
- one handle (about 39 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (about 105-119 cm)
- a zipped compartment on the back
- gold embossed logo on the back
- gold colored metal details, partly engraved
The model is 180 cm tall and wears size 36.
- Inner lining of pink suede
- One main compartment
- Metal logo plate
- Pink grain leather and light pink suede
- Flap with side-release buckle
- One carry handle (approx. 39 cm)
- One removable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 105 - 119 cm)
- One zipper pocket on the back
- Gold-coloured embossed logo on the back
- Gold-coloured metal details, some engraved
The model is 180 cm tall and wears clothing size 36.
- Color: rose
- Material: leather, metal, suede
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22 x 22.5 x 8 cm
(measured at the bottom of the bag)
- Max. width: 28 cm
- Weight: 525 g
- pink-colored, grained leather and light pink-colored suede
- flap with plug closure
- one handle (approx. 39 cm)
- one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 105-119 cm)
- one zippered pocket on the back
- gold-colroed, embossed logo on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
- lining made of light pink-colored suede
- one main compartment
- metal logo plate
The model measures 180 cm and wears EU size 36.
Fits in this bag
What our style experts say
The popular label Coccinelle skilfully transforms the trend-setting saddlebag shape of the Zaniah Bimaterial Hobo Bag New Pivoine. Wonderful smooth and suede leather in rosé goes with the gold-colored metal details such as the buckle a very harmonious connection that will fascinate you. This stylish accessory is your perfect companion to summery light outfits and strict trouser suits.
This Zaniah pink-coloured hobo bag by Coccinelle is a beautiful accessory that will add a gorgeous touch to any outfit. Made out of suede and with gold-coloured metal details, you will always feel beautiful and fashionable. Coccinelle sure know how to make trendy yet reliable and long-lasting bags!
The company Coccinelle, founded in Parma in 1978, represents a playful and timeless design and is enchanting both in typical day-to-day colours and delicate pastels. Its current handbag collection combines vintage inspired shapes and prints with a trendy flair.