Coccinelle Janine Suede Shoulder Bag Pivoine
What our style experts say
The company Coccinelle, founded in Parma in 1978, represents a playful and timeless design and is enchanting both in typical day-to-day colours and delicate pastels. Its current handbag collection combines vintage inspired shapes and prints with a trendy flair.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- a zippered pocket
- two open pockets
- metal logo plate
- lilac suede
- detachable handle (approx. 40 cm)
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 114-123)
- two zippered pockets underneath the flap
- open pocket on the back
- gold-colored metal logo lettering on the flap
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The mannequin is 178 cm tall and wears EU size 32.