What our style experts say
The company Coccinelle, founded in Parma in 1978, represents a playful and timeless design and is enchanting both in typical day-to-day colours and delicate pastels. Its current handbag collection combines vintage inspired shapes and prints with a trendy flair.
- lining made of beige textile
- one main compartment
- one zippered pocket
- an open pocket
- metal logo plate
- wine-colored suede and grained leather
- flap with magnetic closure and logo engraving
- one leather handle (approx. 40 cm)
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 107-113 cm)
- an open pocket under the flap
- shell seam made of wine-colored leather with round studs
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 172 cm and wears EU size 36.