Coccinelle Arlettis Suede Crossbody Bag Caper
What our style experts say
The company Coccinelle, founded in Parma in 1978, represents a playful and timeless design and is enchanting both in typical day-to-day colours and delicate pastels. Its current handbag collection combines vintage inspired shapes and prints with a trendy flair.
- lining made of black leather
- two main compartments, separated by an open pocket
- logo plate made of metal
- moss-green suede
- flap with gold-colored plug closure
- detachable handle (approx. 25 cm)
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 130-140 cm)
- lateral push buttons for varying the volume of the bag
- engraved logo on the closure
- metal logo lettering on the back
- gold-colored metal details, partly engraved
The model measures 173 cm and wears EU size 36.